Breaking News...
So as I mentioned on my last post, we went to the doctor yesterday for our ultrasound. We are pretty sure that we're having another...
...BOY!!!!
We're excited to be having a little boy. We aren't 100% certain yet that it's a boy, but we did see something there on the ultrasound, so chances are pretty good. At first I got the feeling that we were gonna have another girl, but the week before we went to the doctor, my intuition was telling me that it would be a boy. I know Jacob is very excited to have a little brother, and Kera is happy about it too. She doesn't seem too disappointed. I think they'll just love have a little baby in our home to take care of and to play with.
That's our excited news for now. I go to the hospital for a detailed ultrasound next month, and hopefully the baby will be 100% healthy. Now it's time to start figuring out boy names...Hmm, decisions, decisions. My cousin Emily suggested a real winner to me. A friend of hers from high school is having a boy and they're naming him Yah-ya. She was hoping they're joking. That probably won't be making the list.









6 comments:
Congrats! Boy names are the hardest! Especially with such a huge extended family it's hard to find one that hasn't been used. Good luck!
No Yahya? C'mon...where's your sense of adventure?:) Congrats! We're excited for you!
Yeah how exciting!! I think boy names are so much easier to figure out than girl names! So good luck to you!! Yeah, my due date is Nov 6th so we should be about a month apart! No having them on the same day this time! =)
This is exciting news!! Thanks for calling and letting me know:)
Congrats on the pregnancy, and that it's a boy. Good luck with the name thing. Danielle is right, and that's when I decided I didn't care how many Bradys were in the family. It's not like mine is around them every day. So if you like the name Brady, feel free to use it. :)
That is so exciting for you guys! We missed you at Bunco the other night -- the prizes were CASH, CASH and CASH. I got the downer $4 door prize :( Congrats on another boy.
Post a Comment