January 9, 2009

My latest addiction

I know many of you have already discovered this and I'm now just figuring it out, but I love facebook!! I was surprised to see just how many people have facebook accounts. I didn't really know what facebook was until my sister, cousin and some friends were talking about it and said I needed to sign up. I thought it was like myspace, and that's really not for me (especially with all the negative stuff you hear about myspace and child predators not to mention all the teeny boppers who're obsessed with it) but facebook is not like that. I like that I can log on and see new updates and messages from people. It's so cool to get back in touch with people that you haven't heard from in years. You can also chat with them. Well I'm sure I don't have to tell most of you about this since you've been doing this for awhile, but for those that don't have facebook accounts, you should give it a try. It will amaze you how easy it is and you can see all the friends that everyone has on their friend list. It's great, but it is very addicting, especially at first when you're getting all your friends on your list and you get messages from all these people and every time you log on there's something new to see. I try to limit myself, but it seems like as soon as I log on I get sucked in and before I know it an hour has gone by! So here's to my latest addiction!! If you need to reach me, just check me out on facebook. :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'll have to add you as a friend! =)

Colette said...

Facebook is waaaaay addicting. One more thing to do instead of housework.

I searched for you a while back. I'll have to check again now that I know for sure you are on there.