In Honor of Valentine's Day

I have to share something Jacob said to me in the car today. It made me laugh so hard! My little boy has a crush.
Jacob: "Mom, I have a crush on someone."
Me: "Oh yeah, who is it?"
Jacob: "A girl in my class"
Me: "Is it Carley?" (Name changed per Jacob's request)
Jacob: "Yeah. She's so pretty. Every time I look at her hearts pop out of my eyeballs."
:)
I guess that's when you know you're in love!
The New Wave
4 days ago









4 comments:
Very Cute! I love that you found a smiley to match!
oh how cute. That is so funny!
Awwww...that's so cute! As for changing the music, you go to the Project Playlist website, click "Add your Playlist to Myspace or Facebook," click option E (other network), click the playlist.
Now, make sure to choose "Autostart: NO" and choose the rest of the options you want. Copy the code and repaste it into your widget for music. I hope this made sense! Talk to you later!
Too too cute!! His first crush...aaahhh!!! =)
Post a Comment