January 15, 2011

Christmas 2010


Dave hasn't worn a wedding band since he broke his ring finger a few years ago, and I finally got him a band that fit and he can wear for Christmas this year.










Kera had a zuzu pet Christmas this year and got a new play set and some new zuzu pets. Along with several other toys.




Jacob got some fun new games, one being "Cuponk" and also some new baseball caps and super Mario Bros wii game




Here a just a few pictures from Christmas Day. I got a new camera for christmas, so I didn't start taking pictures until after I charged it and figured out how it worked. My parents spent the night on Christmas Eve and my dad took a few pictures of the kids coming to see what Santa left for them, so I'll have to get those from him. After my parents left that morning we just relaxed and enjoyed our new gifts. Then Dave's sister and husband came later on Christmas Day and stayed the night and went to church with us the next day. That same day we went down to my sisters house in Spanish Fork for Sunday dinner and to exchange gifts with my family. The next day, Monday, we left for California. So our Christmas was a very busy, but fun one this year.

No comments: