...And still no baby
Yes if you'll notice the pregnancy ticker it says I have two days left until my due date. Well last thursday when I went to the doc, we talked about how I was at a 2 and pretty softened, about 70%, so the dr. said I could be induced the next day. It was either that or wait until the next friday (which would be my due date). So because I was anxious and worried that the baby would be too big if I waited another week (he was already measuring big at my 36 ultrasound), I decided to make the appt at the hospital for the next day.
Well after leaving the office I called Dave and started thinking about what was about to happen. I was having a baby the next day! Yikes! I started to think about what I was doing. I was having second thoughts about inducing labor. I went home and really thought and prayed about my decision, and I really started to feel peaceful about cancelling the induction and letting this baby come on his own when he was ready.
So here I am, still waiting. I guess he just wants to wait until his actual due date. I tried a lot of things that would help start contractions, exercised a lot, cleaned my house thoroughly, sex, and even something that I hadn't heard of, tried eggplant for lunch today. Nope, none of those has done the trick, yet. I guess the day's not technically over. But I have another doctor appt in the morning, and if I can get induced on friday, then that will be the plan. I've given it an extra week. So I feel good that I've given him the opportunity to come on his own if he was ready. But I will NOT go past his due date. I refuse.
So I will see what happens in the morning and try to keep all of you bloggers out there who may still be reading my blog, probably not too many of you left, posted.
Wish me luck!!
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago









1 comment:
Oh, man...I'm so sorry! I thought for sure that when I saw that you had posted, I was going to see a big picture of your cute baby boy! Well, I hope that after all of this that he comes on his own soon. Please keep me posted! Do you have a name?
Post a Comment