September 26, 2007

Bridal Vale Falls




On Sunday our family took a trip to Bridal Vale Falls along Provo Canyon. Dave's parents were here for the week visiting, and we thought this would be a fun Sunday activity. This place has special meaning for Dave and I, since this is the place where he proposed to me. Yes, almost 8 years ago now, on August 11, 1999. He had his sister Carrie set up a candlelit dinner on the bridge overlooking the water. Then when we showed up there there was a blanket and candles along with a yummy dinner of Chicken Alfredo from Magleby's. Dave timed it so that his sister would leave as we pulled up. Just in case any of you were wondering about some food sitting out where anyone could walk by and step on or touch or something.
We got some really cute pictures there at the falls.
Here is one of Dave and Kera walking along the path. I love this picture. I was able to capture such a precious moment.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That was neat to hear your engagement story Stace!! I had never heard how it happened! How romantic!!