We went to Dave's sister Carrie's house on Sunday for dinner. Kera just loves aunt Carrie's dogs. This little weiner dog is named Sophie. Kera loves this dog because she is "small and soft", she says. Sophie often runs away from Kera because she likes to pet her on the face and sometimes wants to poke her in the eyes, hence the running away part. But Sophie was brave and let Kera pet her this time. Thank you aunt Carrie for having 3 dogs that the kids can visit and get their fill of dogs, so that I don't have to have one. I have nothing against dogs in general, but from someone who didn't have a dog growing up, I'm a bit afraid to take on such a large responsibility. Maybe someday!
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago










4 comments:
Stacie- this is Heidi (roommates with Emily and Kim). You have such a cute family. Where are you living now? What are you up to? check out our blog or email heididoxey15@gmail.com
Okay the couch in the picture reminds me of the one we stole from the raintree clubhouse and put in our apartment when we were living next door to you. Oh boy does that bring back some memories! Your little girl is adorable, and the dog is pretty cute too!
Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so excited! I actually saw your link on Danielle's and thought, "uh...she didn't tell me." I was kinda sad. And then I saw it posted on the family site and realized that I'm the loser! Your pictures are cute and the slideshow is pretty cool!
I was wondering when you were gonna post a comment on my blog! Yes, I sent out the blog address on the family website last week, silly! It's ok, now we can chat on our blogs and keep up to date. I love the stories on your blog, so entertaining!
Post a Comment