Jacob's 1st grade christmas program
On Thursday Jacob had his 1st grade Christmas program at school. Jacob has been talking about this program since October when they started practicing their christmas songs for their program. He'd come home singing one of the songs they were learning that day. I love hearing Jacob sing. He has a very sweet voice and he is really good at keeping a tune. We got a flyer sent home a couple weeks ago saying when their program would be and the time. Jacob made sure that both Dave and I would be able to attend. So after months of practicing their songs, the program turned out really cute. He looked so nice in his "Sunday best" as instructed to dress in. He also was very animated and paid careful attention to the teachers who were leading the music. Each child got to hold something up for the different songs. His was during the song (poem really) called "presents". He got to hold up some blue mittens. Here are a few pictures and video clips from the program.









1 comment:
So cute! I love the prim and proper pose!!!
Post a Comment