Christmas 2008
I know I'm a little late in getting these christmas pictures posted. We had a crazy past few weeks. Christmas this year was a lot of fun, except when our whole family got the stomach flu. Dave's parents drove here from Texas to spend christmas with us. We were all excited that they made the long drive out here to be with us for the holiday. Unfortunately soon after they got here Dave's mom got sick with the stomach flu, and luckily nobody else got sick until after christmas was over. Kera and I were sick the day after christmas, then Dave, Jacob and Michael were sick and throwing up the Sunday and Monday after christmas. Yes that's right, even our 3 mo. old Michael had the stomach bug and the poor little guy was puking like the rest of us. I've never had a child that young get the stomach flu, so it was a little scary. I was watching him every second and waiting for the next round to hit him.
We had a great holiday despite that. The kids both got spoiled from Santa. Jacob with a wii, and Kera with lots of Barbie stuff, including her most favorite, the Diamond Castle. She also got a toy dog that swims in the water. (It has become an essential bath toy now). We hope you all had a wonderful christmas as well. Happy 2009 to everyone!!









3 comments:
Cute jammies for the kiddos!! I bet they are loving the Wii! I know my boys are addicted to it!!!
Looks fun! That bites the kids and you got sick- I know how that goes!
I bet it is a relief to be all better!
K so sorry about the tutu...life has been so crazy!!! Brigs got sick when we got back and I've had a thousand loads and laundry and honestly no motivation to do anything! I'm seriously sorry. I will do it asap and i know I missed Kera's bday, please don't hate me. Hope she had a great day any way! I need your email address!
Post a Comment