Kera's photo shoot
Kera took my camera the other day and wanted to take pictures of everything. This happens quite a lot in our family. My kids love taking pictures of things and I don't care too much because one, my camera is a piece of crap and if they broke it then I'd have to get a new one. Two, it's kind of fun seeing pictures from a kids point of view. And three, it's a digital camera so all I have to do is delete the pictures I don't want to keep. Here are some of the keepers that Kera took of herself and Michael. The ones of the two of them I took of course, but Kera took most of the others.
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago











1 comment:
cute cute...how'd the carpet cleaning end up going? Hopefully good!
ps. those dang frugile husbands ha ha
Post a Comment