My poor neglected blog
Okay, so it's been over a month now since I've had any real posts on here. I don't really know what my problem is. I could say that it's because I've been busy and haven't had time, but really it doesn't take that long to make a post and explain what's been going on in my life in a short paragraph or two. Add some pictures and there you go. I keep looking at my computer and saying, I really need to update my blog. But I just haven't gotten around to it. I guess I've just been living life and haven't stopped to post about it. I do have a few pictures that I've taken recently of Michael that I'm gonna get on here. Kera actually took some of them, so that should be interesting. I WILL POST THEM TOMORROW. The all caps means I'm serious now, I have to post them.
So basically this is my post saying that I will post again soon. If anyone still checks this blog then you know to look back again soon so you can check out some new pics.
I also have to add here that I am so looking forward to spring and warmer weather. It's been such great weather here this week, most days have been in the 60's. I forgot how much I love this time of year, when the days get longer and the air is warmer and you no longer have to bundle up when you leave the house. I guess growing up in California I took that all year round good weather for granted, because these long winters just kill me! By now I'm sure everyone is more than ready to kiss the snow and the cold good bye. So yea for tomorrow, the first day of spring!!
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago









No comments:
Post a Comment