Primary Temple Trip
We took a trip to the Bountiful temple for our summer primary activity this year. My kids were very excited to see the temple up close. We even got to go inside the waiting room and the downstairs area outside the door of the baptismal font. Even though we weren't able to go throughout the whole temple, the kids had a great time and both Jacob and Kera said they couldn't wait until they're 12 when they can go and do baptisms in the temple. As part of the primary presidency I was able to help plan the trip and drove my own kids as well as a few other primary kids to the temple. Somehow I ended up with 3 crazy little boys in my van. They're cute but they all have endless supplies of energy. It was extremely lively in the backseat of the van on the way over to the temple. I tried to play church hymns really loud so they would get calm down and prepare for the temple, but they just talked louder and got crazier. Oh well, boys will be boys! Here's some of my kids and the three boys we took in our car.









2 comments:
Looks like fun...hoe neat for the kids to get to experience that! I have been meaning to take my kids out to the temple grounds for fhe one night but I have to wait until it isn't so HOT out!!
Your little girl looks so much like you. Your kids are getting so big. Yes, I've been blogging like crazy...I'm trying to get caught up before we leave for LA on Friday...I still have a few posts to do....I'm so behind!!!
Post a Comment