August 12, 2009

Stay tuned...I hope to be posting like crazy very soon!!

I have really been inconsistent with my blogging these days. I don't know what my problem is. Poor time management I guess. We've had a very busy summer between taking trips to Texas to visit Dave's side of the fam, then a few camping trips here and there, and recently a trip to Oregon to visit my brother and their family. Because of this, the summer has flown by! I suppose it's a good thing. Jacob will be starting 2nd grade in less than two weeks and Kera will be starting preschool in September. Wow, my kiddos are growing up too fast. Michael is finally crawling and now he wants to explore everything. Luckily no major falls or incidents, yet! His favorite thing to go after is shoes! All kinds of shoes and of course he puts them in his mouth. It's quite a challenge to keep all our shoes away from him.
So that's it, a quick update and warning that very soon I will be posting a whole summer's worth of pictures and events.

No comments: