December 19, 2009



Here's a slide show of our family photo shoot at Union Station in Ogden. My friend Heidi's brother Shane took the pictures, and I love how they turned out. I especially love the ones of the kids. I wanted to wait to post these until after I sent out our Christmas cards so as not to spoil the surprise!

4 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

They look great! I liked seeing them in that slideshow and love how they turned out!

elisha said...

Cute pictures. They all look great.

Ambrea said...

Very cute pics...I love them all! And we never got a Christmas Card from you this year? :( But I guess we are even because I didn't send your's yet either, but that's Randal's fault because he still hasn't given me all his address so I have like 50 cards on my desk waiting to be mailed lol.

love you guys, miss you!

Angela said...

Great photos..love the location..