Today's the Big Day!!
It's been so long since I've posted something on my blog that I almost forgot how. So today is the day that my parents fly home from their mission to Denmark. We'll be leaving in 3 hours to go meet them at the airport. Everyone is so excited to see grandma and grandpa again. It's been fun to video chat with them every Sunday on skype, but it will be so nice to see them again in person, and for them to see and hug Michael for the first time. He will finally understand that grandma and grandpa aren't really stuck inside the computer! They're real. They left two weeks before Michael was born, and while they were gone they also missed the births of two other grandkids, my bro. Jeff's baby Ellen, and my younger bro. Tommy's first child, Kol.
It will be a grand reunion and we're counting down the minutes. I'll be sure to take my camera, and will promise to post them on my blog. I'll give myself a deadline of a week from now just to be sure that I really do post them. ;)
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago









1 comment:
I remember when they left, I can't believe they are already coming home! Of course I'm sure it felt longer to you. Enjoy having them home!
Post a Comment