I thought I'd be nice and get a new post on here quick so you don't have to see the title "Stomach Bugs" and get that image in your head of me being sick every time you see my blog update come up.
So here are pictures of Jacob's 8th birthday party with some of his friends from primary and school. He had a great time. I'm glad the party only lasted an hour and a half. Jacob and his friends had a good time playing the games that Jacob found on the internet. He's been really into Club Penguin (the online computer game on disney.com). So he had a club penguin themed party and they played a game called "Ninja Nowhere" (similar to hide and seek), and "Hot Puffle", and an ice fishing game. He also had a penguin pinata. I never seem to get pictures of the pinata though. I'm always too busy making sure the boys don't kill each other when they're swinging at the pinata.









No comments:
Post a Comment