Jungle Jim's
When Dave's parents were here last week we took the kids to Jungle Jim's. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's an indoor fun center that has a bunch of kiddie rides and arcade games. It's a cool place because it only costs about $8 per kid and they can ride all the rides they want. They have pretty much the same kiddie rides as they do at a carnival or Lagoon, except you're paying much less. I've only gone during the week when it's dead in there. So advantage, no lines. Disadvantage, you have to track down one of the workers to start the rides for you! The kids loved their trip to Jungle Jim's and are already asking when they get to go back.












2 comments:
Looks like fun! And during the day is the best so you can beat the crowd! Is Jacob in morning kindergarten then? How is that going?? I LOVE that you have a blog now! Such a fun way to keep in touch!
so cute staci! I voted on your
haircut, the long hair is
fabulous, BUT I think I like
"C" the best! Talk 2 you soon! Heidi Kjar
Post a Comment