March 21, 2008





Flashback Friday!!




So I really think this is a fun idea, and the past few fridays have come and gone and I've forgotten to post a picture. Here's a couple pictures of my family growing up. One is a basic Olan Mills portrait, and the other one is from a ward Halloween party one year. You can tell that the family portrait was taken back in the 80's (I believe 1986 cuz I was about 8) because of my dad's moustache and the feathered hairdos.

In the halloween one we have Staci (the clown), Chris (the cowboy), Jeff (Charlie Chaplin), Mom (train conductor), Cheri (the witch), Dad (the hillbilly?) and baby Tommy (Casper the Friendly Ghost)

Good times!!
BTW-(The pictures are really small, so if you click on them it will enlarge them for you)
I don't know why the layout ends up like this with the white background when I upload scanned pictures, but oh well, I'm no computer whiz!

2 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

Live the flashbacks....that's a great idea. How are you feeling?

Heidi said...

Ha!! Those are great flashbacks!! Your parents are so cute!! I love how they dressed up with you all!