Kera puts on a show
Sorry for the lapse in blog posts. I could blame it on the fact that I'm pregnant and therefore have been unable to get on the computer quite so frequently, but really it's because I've been lazy. I decided to get the camera out the other day and do some videos of Kera so everyone can see how this little girl entertains me on a daily basis. She is getting much more outgoing and loves to have the spotlight on her, as long as she's not in front of a big group. I guess I should say she loves to have my attention on her at all times. I can see myself enrolling her in a dance class very soon. Here is a day in the life of Kera Noelle. Reminder: To stop the music that's playing in the background, just scroll down to the music list at the bottom of the blog and click on the stop button.









2 comments:
these are so cute Staci:). She is so funny. The songs cracked me up!
And I like how she loves snacks at school and then your like"which school do you go to?" and she doesn't go to school!So funny, i love it. Thanks for sharing.
Love it! I am always so impressed at how little kids can interpret music in dance! She'd make a very cute ballerina. I can't believe how well she can speak. I'm just so used to listening to Spencer and still not understanding half of what he's saying....She reminds me a lot of Kamae at that age! So fun!
Post a Comment