May 5, 2008

It's Official
I know I posted a few weeks back about our last ultrasound. We found out at our 16 week appt. at the doctor's office that we were probably having a boy. I went to the hospital today to do a detailed ultrasound where they measure and do tests and stuff and we are SURE that it's a boy. The baby looked really good and is measuring right where he's supposed to. So my due date is still the 23rd of September. (I'm 20 weeks along). Almost to the halfway mark! I swear in the past two weeks my stomach has doubled in size. That's what it feels like anyway. I was pleased to have a great ultrasound visit and that everything looks good. The sonographer said that he was such a great baby to scan and that he was so cute. Hmm, it was harder for me to see the "cuteness" in an ultrasound, but she sees these things all day everyday, so I'll take her word for it. If he looks anything like our other two, we'll be happy.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yes, you tend to make very cute kids! Got any names picked out yet? Congrats. I'm glad that he is healthy and everything is on track!

Heidi Kjar said...

I'll call you soon- we have a lot of catching up to do! I would love to see your pics from Cali too. I bet you guys had tons of fun. It was probably so good to see your fam too!