My 30th Birthday
I'm a little late in getting this posted, but I celebrated my 30th birthday on April 12th. I had a great, relaxing birthday this year. Lucky for me my birthday fell on a Saturday, so I was able to have Dave home with us. He made me breakfast in bed, then we went to Jacob's soccer game. We picked out some movies and came home and watched them. I believe we got "Dan in Real Life" and "I am Legend". I enjoyed both of them. Then I got to go to a salon and get a massage, following that Dave's sister Carrie took me to get a pedicure. We got back home and had my birthday cheesecake with the kids, then we got ready for my birthday dinner. We had a babysitter and went with Carrie and her husband Travis to a dinner theatre. The company was called "Hunt Mysteries" and the show was "A night on the Red Carpet". The show was at an Italian restaurant up in Ogden. We had a good time, and it was nice doing something that we don't normally do. The actors were pretty funny, quite cheesy, but that's to be expected. It was fun watching them make fools of themselves. Here are some pictures of us eating Cheesecake Factory cheesecake and some from the dinner show.













4 comments:
Happy Late Birthday! Sounds like you had a nice day.
Aaaahhh....I always forget your bday!! Forgive me!! I am glad you had a good 30th though! A dinner and a show sounds fun! It is always good to do something unique every once in awhile. You should come to Vegas and go to the Knights of the Round Table...its a dinner while you are watching them joust and stuff...way fun!!
First of all, I am Legend was not a movie I enjoyed. I thought it was way scary! I'm such a chicken.
Secondly, too bad the theater company didn't know it was your birthday. The same theater did Aaron's company party a few months ago. They somehow thought it was his birthday,(which it wasn't)so one of the actresses sang Marilyn Monroe's version of Happy Birthday to him in front of everybody. To say he was embarrassed, is a major understatement.
Yes Colette, I didn't mention it in the post, but they did find out it was my birthday, and one of the actors sang "happy birthday" to me in front of everyone. It was a bit embarrassing. He was trying to be sexy I guess by lifting up his pantleg and showing off his hairy white legs. It was something I'd rather not experience again!
Post a Comment