May 4, 2008

Soccer Saturdays
Jacob started his spring soccer season in April. So we spend each Saturday at soccer games. Jacob made a soccer goal his first game of the season, and since then every team he's played against has been pretty competitive, and it's been harder for him to get another goal. He likes playing though, and his buddy Joseph (who's also in his kindergarten class and lives around the corner from him) is on the team with him. Jacob also started Tball this month. He's only played one game, and he has two friends from church on his team. So that makes it more fun. Jacob says he likes tball the best. I think it's because there aren't a bunch of kids fighting over the ball and he always gets to hit. Jacob isn't a real aggressive player. He'd rather do stuff where he doesn't have to fight to get a shot or a goal or whatever. He's happy playing the sports though, and he's even in karate. Next year we're scaling back and making him choose one sport! Too much of this will wear me out!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow...he is one busy little jock huh!! I keep putting it off enrolling Logan in any sports because I just don't want to get so busy running around and hauling the other 2 also! But I know someday I will have to start. He wants to start football when he is 6...yikes!!!