Halloween Fun
Here are some pictures from Halloween night. The kids had a lot of fun dressing up in their costumes. As you can see, Jacob was Ironman, and Kera was Barbie Mariposa. Little Michael was dressed as a pea in a pod. That costume has gotten a lot of use. We've dressed each kid in that costume on their first halloween. It's become sort of a tradition now.
We got Papa Murphy's pizza for dinner, and the kids loved the jack-o-lantern pepporoni pizza. Then when it was just starting to get dark, I took the kids out trick or treating while dad stayed home with Michael and passed out candy. They made it through one street, then Kera was done. I took her back home, then dad took Jacob back out to get some more candy. Halloween was fun, yet quiet this year. Carrie and Travis usually spend halloween with us, but aunt Carrie was in Texas for halloween this year. It also started sprinkling while we were out trick or treating, but that didn't stop the neighborhood kids from getting as much candy as possible. Hope everyone had a fun halloween!









7 comments:
I was so sad I could not be there this year, but as you know I will make up for it next Halloween.
I love the picture with Micheal smirking at Kera too cute! Your kiddos are adorable!
cute costumes! sounds like you guys had lots of fun! ammo was a pea pod too!
So have you bought diamond castle yet? Kali's new favorite!
I love the pea pod outfit!! So dang cute!!
All of the kids look very cute. Halloween is so fun, isn't it? I am little partial to Jacob's costume though. I love Iron Man. That is a really neat costume.
Fun costumes Staci! i love the pea pod too!
Post a Comment