November 23, 2008

Twilight

Okay, so how many of you out there went to see the movie "Twilight" this weekend? Well I saw it on Saturday and I loved it! I knew that it wasn't going to be as good as the book, but I think they did a good job and I thought it followed the book pretty well. I really really liked the character of Edward. Of course we all had our perfect pictures of him in our heads, but this character in the movie was a lot like what I pictured. Now Jacob on the other hand, not even close. He was not attractive to me at all. I liked all of the Cullens. I think they could've found a more attractive Rosalee, but she played the part well. Jasper cracked me up and Emmett could've been more attractive. I had fun seeing all the characters on the big screen, and the scene of Bella and Edward in the tree was amazing. Okay, so I don't think I'm ruining anything for any of you who haven't seen the movie since most everyone has read the books and knows what happens. But I won't say anymore. I just can't wait to see the rest of the movies and really really hope they hurry and film them so I can go see the rest.


1 comment:

Colette said...

I thought Jacob was adorable! Edward was not my favorite but by the end I liked him. I thought the movie was great!