November 2, 2008

Random shots of Michael
Here are some pics I took of Michael one morning. He really is filling out quickly! I wish they didn't grow so fast. That little newborn stage is too short.
















3 comments:

Ambrea said...

so cute! I love the pic of Michael and Kera! I will totally make you a tutu just measure Kera's waist and then pick out the tulle you want and send it to me I need about four yards if you want it to look really full. I usually do two colors so two yards of each but you can do any combo you like. I prob can get it done just in time for xmas if you want to give it to her for a present! let me know!

Anonymous said...

okay....It has only been a little over a week since i saw Michael and he is growing too fast. Let him know to not grow anymore until his Aunt Carrie can see him

Evelyn said...

He is so cute, he looks just like you. Loved all the other pictures you have posted of halloween also.