I Jinxed It!
So I was bragging about what a content and easygoing baby Michael is that I think I may have jinxed myself. Since he turned 1 Michael has become much more impatient and he'll make that high pitched squealing sound when he gets upset. Whenever I put him in his booster chair he shakes his body back and forth like he can't believe I'm trapping him in. I think it's all a part of his growing independence. He's learned to go up and down the stairs, finally, and he loves to follow all of us around the house. It's hard for him because he wants to do everything his older siblings do, and he can't. So he makes this noise like, "uh, uh, uh," all the time! Even though he is much more vocal and he gets very frustrated, he's still a little cutie and I just can't get too annoyed with him. But sometimes man the noise level is through the roof with him learning how to be vocal but not yet being able to talk.
I'll have to get him on video sometime soon so you can all see, and hear, what I mean.
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago









2 comments:
Ah, I love the screaming phase. Just ask Austin. Seriously, very few things can make me so aggravated so quickly as that does! Truth be told, though, it does end...thank heavens. We need to get together. Not sure I'd recognize that little man if he were in a picture line up! It's been too long!
so funny!
Post a Comment