The Big Birthday Boy
My little angel of a baby is already a year old! I have absolutely loved every minute of my sweet Michael's first year. He is the most content, happy, good-natured little boy. If you don't believe me, just ask anyone who has ever spent five minutes with this kid. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such an easy going baby, but I won't complain! Michael has been a great baby from day one. From eating well, to sleeping through the night, to not spitting up (really, I can count the times on one hand), to playing happily and not fussing, and on and on. I really am not saying this all to brag, but it's the truth! I thank Heavenly Father every day of my life for blessing me with such a sweet little boy. I am a little sad that his first year has gone by so quickly, but I enjoy this stage of his life where he can interact and laugh at me, and say "ma" "ma" over and over when he wants me, play with his brother and sister and wrestle or laugh together with them. It's so great to watch him grow and develop. I love you Michael James Goar. Happy 1st birthday!!
not really into the opening presents thing yet obviously
It's a Llittle People farm from Carrie and Travis-he was much more excited about it later when we got it out of the box and played with it
Part of the train cake that I made-I'm waiting for my sister to send me a copy of it before it started to get eaten!
Michael entertaining himself with the spoon after he polished off his cake and ice cream-he licked the bowl clean. Did I mention this guy can eat??












2 comments:
Staci it was so fun to catch up on your latest posts. Michael is such a little sweetie and you are so lucky to have him. I just love him too! He couldn't be any cuter. And the East Canyon trip pictures were fun to look at. Good times!! We will be dreaming about boating this winter when its yucky and cold! Oh and i thank you for sparing my eyes from seeing the picture of me in the boat- i'm sure i looked "mah va lous!" with my snarly hair and no make-up!:)
I can't believe he is 1 already!! That means my little one is turning 1 soon too!! =( He looks like an angel! Glad you got such an easy going kid!!
Post a Comment