March 9, 2010

Welcome Home!!
I barely made my one week deadline to get these pictures posted. At the airport to greet my parents were our family, my brother Chris and his wife Jen and three kids (Sam, Grace, and Cora), and my sister Cheri and her two step kids Zane and Maya. We all made welcome home signs. The signs Grace and Jacob are holding up say "Jeg elster Dig ay" which means "I love you" in Danish. The others say welcome home, we missed you, etc. It was exciting to see my parents again after 18 months apart. They looked great in their "missionary attire" with their name tags in Danish. Now we'll get to see them a lot more because they'll be living here in Utah. They will be living in my uncle's home in Park City while he and his wife are on a mission to Africa. Then my parents will be a home up here. They're going to try to sell their home in California in the next few months. Anyone interested in buying a house in the Bay area? It's the house I grew up in and I'll be sad when it finally sells, but glad to have my parents live close by. So that was the big welcome home day. After the airport we went out to lunch to visit some more. It was a great day.


2 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't believe they are home already! Hopefully time will fly like that for Vaughn and Ann too!

Ambrea said...

Very cute and exciting! Seems like they just left (to me anyway)!