And while I'm at it, here's Halloween...
This year since Halloween fell on a Sunday, we were able to go to the ward trunk-or-treat the weekend before halloween. Since we live in Utah most people go trick-or-treating on Saturday, so needless to say the kids got TONS of candy this year between both events. Jacob was a vampire, Kera was a cheerleader, and Michael was a dog. Glad to report I was much healthier this year and did not have to take the kids trick-or-treating with strep throat. ;) I was of course 15 weeks pregnant, but luckily the sickness part of my pregnancy is over.
Michael got a big kick out of trick-or-treating and loved getting lots and lots of candy . He's been wanting to go every day since halloween.
BTW-I'm gonna have to replace my camera soon because it's starting to act up. You can see there are some faint lines in these pictures, and sometimes the camera won't even take the picture at all. Any suggestions for good quality, slim digital cameras? 

Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago












No comments:
Post a Comment