Summertime Fun
Since I've taken such a hiatus from my blogging, I'm just gonna upload all the pictures I have from our summer events and title them. So have fun looking through the past 5 months of our lives.
Michael eating his birthday cupcakes
Checking out his cool dump truck cake
Michael sitting in his new buzz lightyear chair
Jacob, Kera, and Michael playing with his new dump truck
Kera at the church history museum where they had an "I am a Child of God" exhibit
Kera and cousin Maya riding cars at Lagoon
Jacob and Kera riding the rockets at Lagoon
Michael and Jacob riding rides at Lagoon. Michael was my first kid that would ride the rides and not be scared at age 2. Maybe someday I'll have someone to ride "Wicked" with since Jacob and Kera won't go near it.
Dave and the kids riding the carousel at Lagoon
Kera and her cousins Morgan and Grace playing pioneer toys at This is the Place park.
Uncle Jeff attempting to walk on stilts at This is the Place park.
This is probably the only time I'll see Jacob hanging clothes out to dry (T.I.T.P. park).
Grandpa with all the grandkids at the S.L. visitors center Christus statue.
Dad and Michael hanging out at T.I.T.P. heritage park.
Having lunch at Mirror Lake with all the Adams family.
Dad and Kera at great g&g Andrus 24th of July BBQ
Cousins playing games at Andrus BBQ
All of the Adams grandkids at g&g's temporary home in Park City.
All of the Adams extended family in front of an Andrus ancestor's building at T.I.T.P. heritage park.
Dave and I hiked with Dave's bro in law to Adams Canyon waterfall in Kaysville.
Jacob and Kera with our friends the Oswald's kids at Tony Grove, near Logan utah.

















No comments:
Post a Comment