One more little Goar...
I must first apologize for my huge break from posting on my blog. I think the last post was in June! That is unbelievable! I am going to be better at keeping up to date here.
So for the exciting news....yes, I am pregnant for those who have not heard yet. My due date is April 22nd which makes me about 4 months along. We went to the doctor yesterday for my 16 week appointment, and we saw the pictures on the ultrasound that confirm it...it's a BOY!!! One more boy to add to our family. We won't be evening up the teams, but we are excited to have a another boy. I guess this is God's way of telling me he wants me to have more children, because honestly if I were having a girl, I would be very content and probably wouldn't want to go for #5. One child at a time. ;)
More posts with pictures will be coming, so keep checking my blog!
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago









4 comments:
Congradulations on another little dude. Boys have always been a favorite of mine! :)
I can't believe I misspelled congratulations...I'm really not THAT dumb!!
Congrats! I had no idea, guess you better keep this blog up and running more often to keep us in the loop!
So exciting! I'm sure the boys are excited even if Kera isn't :)
Post a Comment