October 19, 2007










I Love Hiking in the Fall



One of my favorite family activities is to go with Dave and the kids hiking. There are several hiking trails nearby, and I love to take advantage of being so close to the mountains here in Kaysville. There are some truly beautiful places around here with some great scenery. I especially love to go in the fall when the leaves are changing and there are so many varieties of colors. Last fall I was taking a photography class and I remember taking some pictures up in the canyons. I got some great shots of the colorful trees up there. I will include one of the shots that I love, I took it right as the sun was setting. The others are from a hike that Dave and the kids and I took last friday. I love seeing the kids playing in the stream or creeks and throwing rocks in the water, or just watching them take in the beauty of nature. There is a peaceful feeling up there that I can't get anywhere else. It's a great place to go and forget about the day to day stuff and just enjoy God's creations.




2 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

That one picture with all the leaves is so gorgeous. I need to
get out more!

Heidi said...

Looks so beautiful!! I just love this season!!