October 5, 2007

Photo clip experiment
I'm working on figuring out how to put video clips on my blog. Here's a clip of Kera singing a Halloween song. She's a funny, funny girl. When I showed the clip to her, she wanted to do another song. So I also made one of her singing "Popcorn Popping". Then later Jacob came in and saw Kera's video, so of course he wanted to make his own video. So in all, there should be three video clips. We'll see if this works or not. I know some of you have mastered the art of video blogs. If this doesn't work I may have to get your help! Tip: To hear the video clip you'll have to pause the songs being played. Just go down to the music playlist at bottom of page and pause it.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow look at you girl...you're a blogging pro!!
I loved the songs...cute Halloween noises and sounds! It is so funny how much kids love this gruesome holiday, huh!!