February 22, 2008

Flashback Friday
I've seen this done on other people's blog, and thought it would be fun to start doing it as well. Every Friday you post a picture from the past. I thought one of Jacob when he was a baby would be fun because he was so chubby when he was little, and a lot of people didn't get to see him when he was a baby because we lived in Texas. My cousin Emily posted a picture of her youngest boy Jack, on her blog. She titled it "Jack the Tank" and he's a solid little boy right now at almost a year. Here are some shots of Jacob as a baby accentuating his chubbiness.




The layouts on these pictures is all messed up because the pictures are taken before I had a digital camera and I had to scan these into the computer. The one of Jacob in the swing was at Chris and Jen's in Las Vegas and he was 6 months old. The one of him in the crib is when he was only two months old, and the last one of him sitting up he's 7 months old.














6 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow! You weren't kidding when you said he was a big baby! How much did he weigh at 2 months? He may be the only baby I've seen to outweigh Dallin at 2 months!

Staci said...

yeah, he was a very big baby. At two months he'd already doubled his birthweight (8 lbs.) I'd have to look it up to know exactly how much he weighed, but I know he was at least 16 lbs. He was over the 100th percentile in weight for most of his first year. Now he's such a skinny little thing and never gains weight.

Heidi said...

Wow...what a chubbo!! I love it!! You know my kids are all chubby babies too! So cute!!

emily said...

I guess I had no idea! Holy moly! He puts Jack to shame. Knowing him now, you'd never would've guessed! That's so funny. I just can't get over that two month picture! Wow!

Heidi Kjar said...

I cannot believe that is Jacob!! He looks exactly the same but he is so skinny now:). So cute

Tiffany said...

I had no idea that he was chubby as a baby! I never would have thought seeing that he is so skinny now. That's crazy! Nate's pictures of him when he was a baby was about the same thing, except he hasn't slimmed down that much. He is more solid than fat now.