June 7, 2008

Jacob's 6th Birthday Party

Like I said in my last post, Jacob is growing up. He just celebrated his 6th birthday on May 29th. He had some friends over on his birthday, and thank goodness all his friends could come on such short notice. We had just gotten back from California Monday night and I gave out the invitations the day before, on Wednesday. He had 5 friends over for his party, then on Sunday we had Dave's sister Carrie and her husband Travis over along with my dad, who was visiting for the week.
Jacob had a great birthday, and I am sad to see him get another year older, but also I look at all of the things that he's learned and accomplished this past year in school and how he is maturing, and I'm very proud of him.





2 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

Holy cow...you have a 6 year old....where does the time go?!!!!!

Heidi said...

Looks like a wild party! Getting all those boys together becomes pretty crazy huh. Crazy that we have 6 year olds now!