Happy Fathers Day!!
I want to take a minute here on my blog to say how thankful I am to the wonderful fathers in my life. The first being my own father who I was lucky enough to have raise me and to show me what a true father is. Someone who is selfless and one of the most generous men I know. He treats my mom like a queen, and has always been known by everyone as "Mr. Fix-It". He really can fix just about anything. Growing up I always felt special and loved. I know that it is by his love and great example that I can be the woman, wife and mother that I am today. Thank you dad for being such a great father, and now such a great grandpa to my kids. They love him and think he is just the greatest guy, which he is.
I also want to give my own great husband a tribute this father's day because he is also such a wonderful father to our two (soon to be three) children. He is so supportive of the things I do, and he teaches our children important values and life lessons that they so desperately need to know. He works very hard to provide for and take care of our family so that I can focus on being at home with our kids. I love how he is always thinking about ways he can be a better dad and he tries everyday to show the kids that he loves them. I am very thankful that I have him in my life, and I am glad that he is the wonderful man that he is. Happy fathers day to both of these special dads. And a happy father's day to all of you dads out there! The world would not be the same without fathers.
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago











No comments:
Post a Comment