June 8, 2008

Miss Unibrow


Since the last few posts have been about Jacob, I thought I'd post this funny picture of Kera. Before our trip to Ca, Dave's sister Carrie came to stay with us while she was recovering from surgery. While I was gone to take Jacob to his kindergarten testing, Kera was upstairs "taking a nap" on my bed, or so she pretended to be doing when Carrie went to check on her. I minute later, she decided to go through my make-up bag and of course she found my waterproof mascara to play with. This is where she thought it should go on her face.
With quite a bit of scrubbing and makeup remover, it finally came off. But not before I got a picture and a big laugh out of it. At least it wasn't the scissors this time!


4 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

Love the unibrow! She looks cute even with that stuff on her face!

Heidi said...

Oh is this what I have to look forward to!!!!!!

April J. said...

I am inpressed with her straight line. The twins put it pretty much everywhere. Hopefully it won't happen again, but Neutrogena makes a fairly cheap oil free eye-make-up remover. It really helps with the facial clean-up!

emily said...

That's so funny! Just be grateful that that's not a real issue for her (having a unibrow)! Can you imagine having to pluck your 3 year olds eyebrows!? Let the fun begin! Taking a picture always helps to calm me down when the kids do something naughty!