4th of July 2008
Kaysville 4th of July Parade
I wanted to get some more pictures of the kids at the parade, but they weren't cooperating, so Dave took one of me instead.
Here is a picture of Kera getting some water from the spray bottle we took to the parade. She had gotten some sunblock in her eyes, and her they were stinging and watering the whole time. She did manage to get some candy during the parade though.
The kids did cooperate later and let me get a good picture of them at G&G Andrus BBQ.
And of course they had to do a silly one.
I love this picture of the kids with Grandma & Grandpa Adams. We will all miss them when they leave on their mission in September! 








2 comments:
Hey Staci! Cute pictures. I totally understand about the "not cooperating" comment. Every time my kids are somewhat clean/well dressed, their attitudes don't quite match and I just get bratty faces. Oh well! That's life. Thanks for the input on the cabinets. Our real estate agent at church today told us not to go with Shaker, so now we are REALLY torn. We'll see what we decide. Later!
Your kids look so cute dressed up for the 4th! And your parents are such little cuties!! They are aging VERY well!!
Post a Comment