Beauty and the Beast
I took Kera to see the play Beauty and the Beast at our local high school yesterday. I wasn't sure what the play would be like, but I knew Kera would love seeing Belle all dressed up. It was put on by the city of Kaysville, and I was very impressed. The actors did a great job, especially Belle. It looked very professional. One of the families in our ward were in the play. The whole family, mom, dad, sister and two brothers. The dad had the role as the bad guy who tries to lock up Belle's dad, Maurice. He was funny to watch. This was Kera's first play, and though it was a little long (almost 3 hours with an intermission), she did pretty well. She said she wanted to go home a few times, but she loved seeing Belle in the yellow princess dress. After the play she got to go meet Belle and she gave her a big hug. Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera, but I took this picture of her when we got home. She wore her Princess Aurora dress to the play. That was a must!
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago









3 comments:
I can't believe how big the kids are getting. I really enjoy reading about Kera (a beautiful princess) and baby Jacob (not a baby anymore). Congratulations to you and Dave on your pregnancy!!!
How fun for you guys to have some mommy & daughter time!
We went on Monday to the same play. I agree, it was so good- Belle impressed me too, her voice was amazing!
Post a Comment