Swimming Lessons
This week Jacob and Kera have started swimming lessons. They have 8 classes total, and they have completed 4 days. This is their first time being in swimming lessons, and my first time taking kids to swimming lessons. So far they have thoroughly enjoyed it. They love being in the water, and both of them have been adventurous in trying new things. Kera's biggest accomplishments have been blowing bubbles in the water and swimming on her own with a noodle or floatie. I also went and got them some lifejackets yesterday so they could go in the deep end, and possibly jump off the diving board. Kera will walk up there and think she wants to do it, then when she looks down she changes her mind and gets back off. Jacob's class is advanced beginner class, but the other kids in his class are all swimming (actually moving their arms and kicking their legs. Jacob tries that, then he panics and will stop kicking. He likes to float on his back, but we're still working on the swimming part. He's been really good with the bobs and blowing bubbles under water. I'm glad the kids are getting more comfortable with the water, and by the end, hopefully they'll be able to know some valuable swimming techniques and I can feel more comfortable with them swimming in the water. Oh yeah, the instructor is a 21 year old returned missionary who lives here in Kaysville. His mom is there to help during the classes. The lessons are in their backyard pool. Here is a collage of some pictures I took during their swimming lessons.
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago











1 comment:
You are such a good mom. No swim lessons for us this year. I think that when swim lesson sign ups approached, I was too overwhelmed with everything I had going on that I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Now I wish I had and my kids sure do as well! I had to make sure they didn't see those cute pictures for fear they'd start rioting!:)
Post a Comment