Suggestions anyone...
Okay, so I'm really feeling the pressure to get our family's food storage going. With the way the economy is right now, and after listening to General Conference this weekend as well as my husband telling me we really need to get our food storage started, I've finally decided I'd better get moving. My goal is to have at least a 3 month supply of food by the end of this month.
Now is the part where you come in. I need your input, ideas, suggestions, help in this area. The reason I do not have a food storage supply is because I don't know where to start. What's the best and most economical way to get food storage going? Should I just plan out breakfasts, lunches, and dinner for 7 days times 3 months? Or would that be too hard? Any comments on this from those of you who have a food storage started and can share their ideas would help.
Thank you and hopefully I can achieve this goal, if not by the end of the month, soon.
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago









5 comments:
I have the best little thing to give you- its like a 3x5 card that
has a one month supply on it and you can start with that and then go from there. That is what I am doing- I'll make a copy for you and give it to you next time I see you.
I am not a huge organized person so I haven't planned ours out so exact. But we just through the years have bought extras every time we shop. If I am buying spag sauce for example, I buy 3 extra and put them away. I buy from the church cannery too because it is inexpensive and bulk. Just remember to buy what you guys use regularly and then rotate through everything. It should be ever going. We are blessed for obeying.
so this isn't a suggestion...can i get your email addy? i finally got my blog going and want to send you an invite. thanks! tell the kids hi! and give that little one lots of kisses!
My email address is:
mail4staci@yahoo.com
Can't wait to see your blog!!
Thanks for the suggestions Heidi's!!
Post a Comment