A week with our Texas grandparents
Here is a collage of the past week that we spent with Dave's parents when they were here visiting from Texas. The one of the kids playing in the snow was Sunday after Michael's blessing. Then the weather was the extreme opposite, around 85 degrees on Friday when we went to Cornbelly's cornmaze at Thanksgiving Point. The kids love that place and they had a great time doing all the fun activities. Even Dave and I had fun going through the haunted monster and walking through the cornmaze with the kids. It was a great day. I wasn't prepared for such a hot day and I even worried about getting Michael sunburned. We just kept him in his stroller most of the time with his sunshade on. Grandma watched Michael for us when we went on the hayride and also during the corn maze, since pushing a stroller through that maze is close to impossible. I'm sure my cousin Emily will agree with that since I went with her to this last year and she pushed her baby Jack through the maze in an umbrella stoller.
We all loved having Dave's parents here for a visit. The kids got lots and lots of one on one time with grandma and grandpa, and I had a lot of help in the kitchen from Dave's mom as well as with help caring for Michael. He was given tons of attention as well and now has to adjust to not being held all the time. Thanks for coming to visit grandma and grandpa! We miss you already. FYI: If you want a closer look at the pictures, just click on the collage and it will enlarge it.
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago











7 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having fun.
I just went with Spencer on a field trip to a place like Cornbelly's. We had to go through the pumpkin patch (which was very similar to a corn maze, but with sunflowers instead) and there I was again trying to push Jack in an umbrella stroller. I told my friend that I was with about last year at Cornbelly's with you and how I ended up carrying the stroller with him in it most of the time. It was so frustrating! So, good call on leaving him out! I'm sad you went without me...but totally understand. Grandparents always trump!:) Glad to hear you're out and about...that must mean that you have things pretty much under control!
P.S. Is it just my computer or why is your blog all jumbled and there's html code all over the top!?
It was so much fun....I wished they lived here year round. Maybe one day we can talk them in to spending their golden years in Utah. Love the collage..
soo cute! the pics are great! It looks like the kids had so much fun! I can't believe you had snow and hot weather! Weird!!! It's been in the 90's here, I'm still waiting to for fall to arrive...ugh! Your hair looks cute, it's getting so long!
looks like you guys had a blast! Thanks for the advice about not pushing a stroller through the corn maze... I want to go to one this year. I have never been.
Staci,
I know you live in Utah. Idaho is where I know you from..you know the good ol' college days at Rexburg. It's more for Scott because he'll get on our blog and not know who to check or how we know all these people. I love you girl...how is 3 coming along?
Post a Comment