October 19, 2008

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

4 comments:

Ambrea said...

I'm Esme too! I did this quiz a couple weeks ago. So did you read the books? I just finished them last week...sooo good! I totally neglected my house and kids for a couple weeks though and Randal is so glad I'm finally done with them! Hehehe...How's the babe?

Staci said...

Yes Ambrea I read the books. I enjoyed the series. I'm excited to see the movie when it comes out in November. Michael is doing really good. Still sleeping and eating well. He's starting to coo more which I think is so cute!

Ambrea said...

how fun! ammo laughs at brigs now they are starting to interact more and more...so exciting I hope they become best friends! I can't wait to see the movies too...we have a girls group all going from church! I don't know if the hubbies would really get into it...randal wouldn't at least. lol!

did randal tell you guys we are coming out for Christmas? Hopefully we can get together and meet your little man!

So are you on Facebook?

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe it I am a "Bella" the character that gets on my nerves the most. Go figure, but i totally see you as an Esme.