The boys campout
Dave and Jacob were very excited about our stake father and son campout this year, only to find out the week before they were supposed to go that they were cancelling it due to bad weather. There was some snow still on the pass on the way to the campground and they thought it was too dangerous. Anyway, they really wanted to go camping still, so Dave talked to Jacob's friend Joseph's dadJason into going camping with just the four of them. So they got Jason's camper and loaded up for the night of camping. Which meant that Kera, Michael and I were on our own. Last year when Jacob and Dave went on the campout Kera and I went bowling. She remembered how much fun we had and wanted to go again. We went to a place called Sparetime family fun last year and we went back again this year except Kera decided to try glo in the dark mini golf. She really loved that and I was surprised at how fast she picked up the concept. The concept yes, now the putting left a bit to be desired. She just needs a little practice. She did manage to get a hole in one on one of the holes where you had to hit it in the tiger's mouth. And I didn't even help her! We were excited. Michael happily sat in his stroller and watched us golf.
So our father son/mother daughter weekend was a success. I would've taken some pictures of Kera and I golfing, but the boys had our camera!













No comments:
Post a Comment