My other blog
So here's the story about the finer diners club. My friend Heidi called me up last month to see if Dave and I wanted to go to dinner with them at an Indian food restaurant they like. We were able to get a babysitter and off we went to the Bombay Grill in Ogden. The food was really good. It was a curry chicken dish with rice. I liked the flavor and we got a 3 on the spice level, you can go from 1-10. So we were sitting there talking and laughing with Heidi and her husband Jeremy. We were saying how it would be fun to try different restaurants and maybe trying some exotic foods we haven't tasted before. We were like yeah, lets start our own club and we came up with the name "the finer diner club" where we'll go to different restaurants and try their food and rate it and compare it to other places we've tried. So tonight we went to the Happy Sumo restaurant in the Gateway. Now given this place is not too exotic and it's a bit trendy, not really a hole in the wall restaurant, but it was Heidi's first experience with sushi. Except one time a long time ago. So we got home from the restaurant, which was really good by the way, and she wrote me a message on facebook saying she started a blog! It's kind of a joke, but it's still fun and I'm gonna go on there right now and write about our experience. You'll see it listed as one of the blogs I visit, so that's the link to it or if you want to go from here the address is www.finerdinersclub.blogspot.com
Fun!
Thanks for starting it Heidi :)
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago









2 comments:
Ha ha ha so funny! I added you as a blog author on the finerdinersclub.blogspot.com but I don't know how it all works! We'll have to figure that out so that you can add your 2cents too!
okay so i just went to the finer diner blog and saw your post! so fun and like you said...its really just for us! Who cares if no one reads it! We will have a history of all the fine foods we have tried:)!!
Post a Comment