May 31, 2009

Jacob's class field trip to Hogle Zoo
Jacob's 1st grade class took a field trip to the Utah's hogle zoo this year. Since I took a field trip with Jacob a few weeks ago and rode the bus with him around our city library, post office, fire station, etc., I told Jacob that I couldn't go with him on this one, but I would meet him at the zoo. So Kera, Michael and I joined Jacob for a day of fun at the zoo. We made it just in time to bring Jacob his lunch and walk around for a little while before he had to get back on the bus. Then the three of us went and saw the rest of the animals and spent more time at the playground. I got some really cute pictures of Michael and Kera at the playground. Just don't pay attention to Kera's post ponytail hair!























6 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

Looks fun! And YOU look super skinny girl!

Kim said...

Thanks for sharing your blog, Staci! Mine's private, but if you ever want an invite, let me know!

emily said...

Yeah, new posts! I can't believe how big Michael is getting! It's been way too long since we've seen you...gotta get together soon!

elisha said...

Cute cute pics. It was fun to check out your blog. I like the finerdiner club idea. What a great one!

Heidi said...

I love the ponytail hair...we know all about that over here...oh wait, my daughter won't even let me touch her hair with a ponytail so it is always just scraggly in her face every day!!
Michael is getting so big! I love the hat!

Heidi Kjar said...

The BBQ sounds fun- I bet you guys had a good time. The Celebrating the Stars show...lets just say it was a little more "refined" than I thought it was going to be...i imagined bands, dancers, etc....it was more violinists, vocals, and pianists. Oh and they were in Elementary, middle, and high school. Not my thing! Anywho, I can't wait to see the hair AND I am looking forward to Finer Diner this month!