August 31, 2009

Our Oregon Trip August 2009
I was trying to do a slide show of our trip to Oregon this summer, but I got frustrated and gave up. I couldn't figure out a way to upload all the pictures at the same time, and since there's 93 pictures here, I didn't want to do it one by one. I started to, then it lost the pictures I saved and yada yada yada, this is what I ended up with. Just thumbnail pictures. Maybe if I get more time I'll try to do a slideshow again so it will be easier to see these pictures. Our trip to Oregon was so much fun. My brother and his family live there, and the kids got to visit with their cousins for a week. My brother has kids pretty close in age to Jacob and Kera, so they really liked hanging out with them and getting to spend time with their Oregon cousins.
I would go into more details about our trip, but now I'm tired and just want to post and go to bed. But basically these pictures are of a watergun fight the kids had outside the day we got there, then a hike to Munson Falls, near the Tillamook Factory (which we went to), then the Tillamook beach, trip to the local swimming pool, the Portland Children's Museum, and then Multnomah Falls. It was an action packed week with lots of fun things to do. We loved all of the trips we took this summer. I don't think we could've fit any more activities into one summer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: