September 14, 2009

Jacob's 1st Day of 2nd Grade


Here is Jacob on his first day of 2nd grade. He has two teachers this year, Mrs. A and Mrs. G. (no last names for safety reasons). Mrs. A teaches the language arts, reading and spelling, etc. , while Mrs. G teaches math and science. Jacob said he likes when Mrs. G teaches because she teaches in the afternoon and he knows that means school is half done and he will be going home soon. But he really does like school, I promise. I guess he's at that age now where he wants to be playing and not sitting at a desk all day. Okay, that's any age, right?
So my first born is now 7 and will be 8 before I know it. Wow, where does the time go??
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

emily said...

Crazy how time flies, huh? I was just telling my girls this morning that as you get older, time seems to go even faster. I'm really nervous how fast time will seem to fly in another 10-15 years! Eek! So, no last names for safety reasons? In school or on your blog? Interesting...:)

Unknown said...

Em, yes Jacob's teachers go by their last names at school, but I didn't want to put them on the blog for safety reasons. You never know...

Heidi said...

Isn't it so crazy how big these boys are??!! Oh and btw...I can hardly read the text since it is blue and your background is blue! =)