I'm so excited, my first time being tagged on a blog! Thanks Tiffany.
...So, let me think...
1. My maiden name "Staci Adams" is also the name of a men's dress shoe brand spelled "Stacy Adams"
2. Sometimes when I'm sick I pass out right before I throw up. Worst times this has happened: (also my most embarrassing moment)When I was going to BYU and I went to a Jazz game with three boys and myself. I was not feeling well and waited til the very end of the game to go throw up. I ran all the way to the bathroom and got to the stall, and next thing I know I'm lying on the bathroom floor covered in vomit. A security guard was knocking on the door of the stall asking if I needed help. Yes! I'm covered in vomit and have to face the three guys I came with, not to mention a crowd of people leaving the Delta Center! I came out of the bathroom with throw up everywhere and they stuck me in a WHEELCHAIR and my friend Jeremy and his roommates had to wheel me out to their car.
Other bad time this happened was when I was giving birth to Jacob. A few hours after I delivered him I was lying there resting on the bed and my mother-in-law was sitting by me. Suddenly I felt nauseous, and the next thing I know my mother-in-law is frantically calling for the nurse because I had passed out. She also claims I was having seizure like symptoms and they didn't know what was going on. So later they had to run a bunch of tests on me to find out why I passed out and why I was supposedly seizuring. They didn't find out anything conclusive...basically I'm freakish. I don't know why I do that. I'm not sure if I actually seizure or not, but sometimes I can feel myself actually shaking while I've passed out.
3. When I was 5 years old I fell off my bike and fractured my skull, now does that relate to random thing #2? I don't know!
4. When I was in elementary school I felt cool to have a garbage pail kid named after me. Even if her name was "Spacey Stacey".
5. My roommate from Ricks College (I know BYU Idaho now), Heidi, and I both had our first child, both boys, on the same day only 5 minutes apart. I thought that was pretty cool.
6. I really enjoy doing yoga and am surprisingly very flexible.
7. I was able to be baptized on my birthday when I turned eight and I thought that was really neat.
I tag all my friends named Heidi (who haven't already been tagged) and anyone else who wants to share random stuff about themselves. See if you can top #2!!









8 comments:
I remember Jer talking about that. He has a picture of you before the game and calls it "that night". It is funny now but embarrassing then.
Fun facts Stace!! And that was sooo cool that we had our boys at pretty much the same time...what are the chances??!! Too bad we don't live closer so they could be buddies!
April, I'm sure seeing me like that probably traumatized him, poor guy! As long as he doesn't have a picture of me after the game I'm good! He probably wouldn't have dared. :)
I remeber your passing out episodes. Luckily they never happened when I was rooming with you since I would have been no help to you since I can't be in the same room when people are sick.
I'm glad you brought up the garbage pale kids- those were so cool! I forgot about them! I loved reading these- and its true you are flexible at yoga- I've seen you!
P.S. You are so BUSTED! YOu must never read my blog b/c I have already been tagged for the 7 random things- and it has been posted for 2 weeks! Explanation please...
you're right heidi, you did do this one! I think what threw me off was that you're title said "7 things you probably didn't know about me" and my title was "7 RANDOM things about me" yeah I know, pretty much the same, but that's my excuse!
I would think that the #3 thing definitely has something to do with the #2 thing. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment