November 1, 2007








Happy Halloween
Here are some pictures from halloween night. Jacob and Kera loved going trick-or-treating. Kera especially enjoyed it this year since she is older and could go up to the doors all by herself. She even remembered to say thank you most of the time. At one door she said it to the man a few times. He was busy with some other trick-or-treaters and didn't hear her. She said thank you about 3 or 4 times, then came over to me and said, "mom, he is supposed to say your welcome!" That is how it usually works. It's so fun to see the kids get so excited for halloween. They keep us adults young.






























3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love all your pictures on your post. Your kids are growing up so much! It seems like it's been forever since we have seen you.

emily said...

Kera looks so dang cute and I'm sure that Jacob was a stealthy ninja! Glad you had fun!

Heidi said...

What a cute little cheerleader!!! Girls are so fun to dress up!! And I love the ninja...I bet he got all into character too!!